8 Chamber Events 20-Somethings Will Love
Our recent survey of chamber professionals revealed a number of trends impacting chambers of all sizes. Several of the questions generated numerous responses specifically about young professionals.
Regardless of size, budget, or mission, chambers continue to struggle with ideas to engage 20-somethings.
While there isn’t a singular answer to the challenge, even the simplest of ideas are worth trying, right?
We put on our thinking caps and came up with a list of fun activities to incorporate into your events geared toward your young professional members (members of all ages are likely to enjoy these ideas).
Tip: It’s important to view engagement activities for young professionals as an investment, not a revenue generator. Consider your best possible scenario to be break-even, and you’ll be on the right track.
8 Fun Ideas for 20-Somethings:
- Group dinner featuring local breweries
- Personal growth seminar using the Clifton Strengths Finder program
- Poker Tournament with play money but real prizes
- Sky-diving simulator
- Bingo – cheesy but fun
- Performance bartending (Google it)
- Virtual horse racing or home run derby
- Giant “Operation” or “Light Bright” games
Looking for fun things to do during an online event? Consider these ideas:
- Virtual Charades
- Situation Puzzles
- GIF Battles
- check online for more inspiration
It’s time to move away from the status quo and try something new. Really, what have you got to lose?