How Star Wars Can Help Chamber Pros Keep Their Cool
On the eve of the opening of “The Last Jedi,” we encourage our chamber friends to take a moment to reflect on the life lessons from some of our favorite Star Wars films.
- “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.” - Qui-Gon Jinn
- “Who’s more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “Always pass on what you have learned.” - Yoda
- “Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.” – Padme Amidala
- “You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” – Shmi Skywalker Lars
- “Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
- “In my experience, there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
- “You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” - Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.” - Talon Karrde
And of course, from the ChamberMaster team to all of our chamber friends, "May The Force Be With You."