Another Resource, Another Space - MarketSpace
We have had many chambers and organizations ask about having a place within their database where they can provide real estate listings or classifieds on their website for their members. With MarketSpace you can now create your own listings unique to your organization. Help your member’s market items, specials, or other offerings.
MarketSpace is similar to Hot Deals, but has several enhanced features:
- Public Listings Search page. Listings are organized by categories that you create. Visitors can also search by keyword.
- Members can submit their own requests through the Member Information Center. Listings can be setup to be approved by the association first, or set to automatically post.
- Charge for listings (optional). Setup fee items and rate. Members can purchase by credit card or request to be billed.
- Email subscription service. Allow members or others to sign up and receive daily email notices of new postings.
- Customized posting dates. Set specific display start and end dates.
- Customized valid offer dates. Set specific dates offer is valid.
- Posting details page. Posts can include a details page set up through ChamberMaster or you can link directly to a separate URL.
- Priority placement/order levels. Set items as Platinum, Gold, Silver or Normal to give priority to specific postings.
- Hit stats. Page Views are tracked in your database to track value and interest.
How can your organization use MarketSpace for your members?
- Classified Ads
- Auction Items
- Commercial Real Estate available for Lease or Purchase
- Rentals or Housing Units
- Area Specific Deals: College Student Coupons, Military Member discounts
This is a great place for you to highlight members such as manufacturers, real estate agents, recreation facilities, and more.MicroNet Staff