First Regional ChamberMaster User Forum
We had 30 Chamber staff from throughout the US and Canada at our first ChamberMaster User Forum in Minneapolis, MN September 8-9. The two days were packed full of information. Attendees had hands on training throughout their database and discussed how they use ChamberMaster to make their days more productive. Not only did they learn how to empower their own organization with ChamberMaster, they learned how their software can help generate revenue in addition toproviding value to their members.
- What does my chamber do for me?
- Membership Basics and Best Practices
- Generating Revenue, Building Benefit
- Getting the most from the ChamberMaster Events Module
- Be your own Webmaster! It’s easy using LiveEdit
- What’s New with ChamberMaster Billing
- Simplify: Features and tips to save you time and Effort
- Communicate more effectively
It was a pleasure meeting everyone. We are starting to prepare for the next ChamberMaster User Forum and hope to see you there! Details will be out later in the year.