Significant ChamberMaster Updates Slated for July 17
Delivering extra value and delighting customers is our corporate mantra. We hope you find the July 17th update to ChamberMaster saves you time, delivers new information about your members and assists with marketing and non-dues revenue generation. The update includes:
* Social Media -- updated posts to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
* Mobile SmartText -- group texting to your members & community
* New member info -- custom fields on your membership application
* Report module enhancements -- new look, new reports, and keyword search.
Social Media ExpansionNow you can advertise your deals and jobs, share news, events or new members with your colleagues in your LinkedIn group under Settings->Social Networking Publishing. You can publish updates to a group as well as to your personal LinkedIn profile. With over 67 M registered users in the U.S. alone, LinkedIn is a powerful professional networking service that you’ll want to leverage as much as possible. Here’s a handy usage chart from ZoomSphere: http://www.zoomsphere.com/charts/linkedin/countries/all
Note: *This feature is only available with ChamberMaster Plus. Click here to learn more about ChamberMaster Plus.
Communicate More Efficiently with SmartTextTexting has proven to be the best way to get your message across to a group in the shortest time and with a great response rate. With the addition of SmartText within ChamberMaster, you’ll be able to communicate and coordinate easily with your groups plus re-sell this service to members to generate non-dues revenue.
A Few Simple Steps & 50 Free Credits to Get Started
1) Create your keyword – either “Notify” or “Chamber” plus your organization name
2) Set up groups such as board members, events, school notices, community alerts, etc.
3) Buy SMS credits at the promotional rate of $0.05 per message/credit; you receive 50 free credits to try it now
4) Invite people to opt-in by texting your keyword to the number 313131; your opt-in subscribers will receive an automated reply confirming their participation
5) Send your message!