With ChamberMaster Standard, Plus, Premier or Pro editions, you have the option to accept payment by credit card, debit card, or with bank accounts* for event registration, online membership applications, and payment from members within their Member Information Center. Members can also securely store their account information to conveniently pay for events or invoices. In addition, recurring charges may be setup to make sure membership dues are automatically collected.
Due to the tight integration with your database, there is no need to log into a separate portal to view successes or failures, perform refunds, or view statements from your processor. It’s all included within your integrated billing screens – even providing a virtual terminal for running single direct charges.
- Automatic recurring credit/debit card charges so you are sure to get your payments
- Safe storage of payment card info for convenient event registration and member payments
- Automatic matching of credit card payments with invoices, saving hours of labor
- Automatic bank draft (ACH) option available and included with setup (US customers only)
- Online, real-time statements and bank deposit/transfer reports
- Virtual terminal included for running single direct charges
- Convenience – one management location, integrated with billing, simple
- Take payments on-the-go using the optional mobile card reader
- Inclusive pricing – all features, integrated, single point of support – one simple rate!
Ready to sign up?
If you are ready to sign up for GrowthZone Pay, contact Customer Support:
800-825-9171, option 4, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can process transactions immediately after completing a simple setup. There’s no API login or key needed. No waiting to receive credentials. Getting started is easy!
Already have your own payment processor or want to get your own? We work with several third party processors.
- Authorize.net or Infintech - API login and API Transaction key
- Beanstream or First Data (Canada Only) - Merchant Account
- PayPal Website Payments Pro - Username and Password
- Any gateway that supports an AIM Authorize.net gateway emulator– Account Login, Transaction Key, Gateway Transaction Server Postback URL
Once you have an account with one of the supported processors, contact GrowthZone ChamberMaster Customer Support at email@example.com or call 800-825-9171, option 4 with your account credentials.
Functionality varies by processor and will not include all the features of the fully integrated solution.
- Features included with all payment processors: Online payment of invoices inside the member portal, event registrations, membership application, and when purchasing deals, jobs, or marketspace items.
- Features that may not be included with all 3rd party payment processors: Storage of credit card and/or bank accounts, options to setup recurring charges; features vary by processor
- Payment processing solutions are only available to those with Standard, Plus, Premier or Pro edition of ChamberMaster.
* Bank account storage available only to US customers